Monday, December 14, 2009

Keratoconus More Condition_symptoms Can Anyone Recommend An Eye Doctor That Specializes In Keratoconus?

Can anyone recommend an eye doctor that specializes in Keratoconus? - keratoconus more condition_symptoms

I was immediately a doctor, but I could not agree with a comfortable pair of hard contact lenses. The lenses I have tried to create all sorts of embarrassing situations for me is that cloud cover, dry, itchy eyes and pain to be included. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, but if you have a great doctor who can recommend experts in this field, I am willing to travel. This is a long fight, and I'm happy for a good recommendation for a serious person. Thank you.


Post a Comment